National Museum of Resistance and Human Rights
The museum is temporarily closed during the installation of the permanent exhibition and will not be accessible until it reopens. The reopening will be communicated through the museum’s communication channels.
Meanwhile, you can continue to book guided tours and participate in the events organised by the museum. Current offers can be found in the museum’s agenda on their website.
- ClosedTemporary closure
- < 21 years old & students0,00€
- Frënn vum Resistenzmusée0,00€
- TrainEsch-Centre station at 8 minutes
- BusLines 3 and 4, stop Boulevard Prince Henri, 1 minute away
- Vel'OH!Place de la Résistance
- CarUnderground parking Place de la Résistance