National Museum of History and Art (MNHA)
Located in the heart of the historic city centre, the National Museum of History and Art (MNHA) showcases Luxembourg’s national archaeology, history and art collections, spanning over 6,000 m2. Newly designed and arranged by theme, they are a key cultural attraction. The prologue provides a brief introduction to the history of the country and its collections, after which visitors can tailor their visit to their individual interests. One highlight among many others is a room dedicated to the work of Edward Steichen (1879-1973), the famous Luxembourgish-American photographer.
In addition to its thematic visits, which are free of charge, the MNHA also regularly stages temporary exhibitions that reflect on its own collection and various social issues.
- Tuesday10h00 – 18h00
- Wednesday10h00 – 18h00
- Thursday10h00 – 20h00
- Friday10h00 – 18h00
- Saturday10h00 – 18h00
- Sunday10h00 – 18h00
- ClosedOn Mondays and 01.01., 23.06., 01.11. & 25.12.
- < 26 years old & students0,00€
- Permanent exhibition0,00€
- Thursday, 17h00 – 20h000,00€
- Amis des Musées0,00€
- Marché-aux-Poissons, L-2345 Luxembourg
- View Google Maps
- T. (+352) 47 93 30-1
- BusN°9 / N°14 / N°20 (Um Bock) & N°19 / N°31 (Gruef/Kasinosgaass)
- Vel'OH!N°14 (Knuedler) & N°15 (Theater Plaz)
- CarParking Théâtre