Conservatoire National de Véhicules Historiques
The current concept of the only automobile museum in Luxembourg provides for the historic halls to host new thematic exhibitions at intervals of 6 to 12 months.
Alongside these exhibitions and openings, we organize additional activities:
- An “Automobilia Bourse” weekend
- Participation during the Luxembourg Museum Days
- Theme nights: Luxembourg and foreign experts will be invited to round tables
- Tourist activities at the level of the municipality
The CNVH committee, consisting exclusively of volunteers, making their free time available for the benefit of the museum, hopes to find your interest, in order to be able, together with the museum’s collaborators, to give new impetus and new energy to this exceptional museum. More than 6,000 owners of historic Luxembourg vehicles will have to be motivated to travel regularly to Diekirch.
- Tuesday10h00 – 18h00
- Wednesday10h00 – 18h00
- Thursday10h00 – 18h00
- Friday10h00 – 18h00
- Saturday10h00 – 18h00
- Sunday10h00 – 18h00
- ClosedMontags sowie 01.01. & 25.12.
- <10 years old & students3,00€
- Groups (min. 10 pers.)3,00€ / pers.
- <10 years old0,00€
- Reduced (Persons with reduced mobility)0,00€
- 20 rue de Stavelot, L-9280 Diekirch
- View Google Maps
- T (+352) 26 8000 468
- CarParking spaces in Diekirch town centre